Centrifugal spray dryer is another type of Hawach’s spray dryer. It is larger than Hawach’s lab spray dryer but smaller than a customized spray drying machine. It uses a centrifugal atomizer to dry some liquid materials and is one of the most widely used dryers in industrial production. Thus it is also called industrial spray dryer. Since its application in pilot-scale testing, the centrifugal spray dryer also refers to pilot scale spray dryer. Hawach has an industrial and pilot spray dryer for sale with great performance and full types for you to choose from.
Features of Hawach’s industrial and pilot scale spray dryer
1. Imported fluid centrifugal nozzle, high spray efficiency, easy operation, particle uniformity reaches more than 95%.
2. Peristaltic pump feeding, adjustable-feed-rate industrial spray dryer.
3. 304 stainless steel material for the inner wall, good smoothness ensured, durable, and suitable for a variety of materials.
4. Viewing port equipped with the industrial spray dryer to observe the whole drying process.
5. Combination of automatic control and manual control, Chinese and English panels, LCD display to tell air inlet/ outlet temperature / peristaltic pump speed/air volume/needle frequency.
6. Built-in oil-free air compressor, less than 60dbnoise when operated.
7. Excellent temperature control with only 1°C
8. Liquid purity ensured for the air inlet filter equipped with the pilot scale spray dryer.
9. Optional high-efficiency filter, which is equivalent to the bag-type supplementary collector; double separator(cyclone separator and collection bottle added) available; dust removal for two times to improve collection rate.
10. The pilot spray dryer for sale, cost-effective, and quality ensured.
Applications of Hawach’s industrial and pilot scale spray dryer
Hawach’s industrial and pilot scale spray dryer has a high level of automation, so the user will feel very convenient in the operation. This dryer can be used for drying solutions, emulsions, suspensions, and even liquids with viscosity material. When particle size distribution, residual moisture content, bulk density, and particle shape meet precise standards, centrifugal spray drying will be an ideal process.
Working principle of Hawach’s industrial and pilot scale spray dryer
1. After filtering and heating, the air enters the air distributor at the top of the dryer.
2. The hot air enters the drying chamber evenly in a spiral shape.
3. The material liquid is sprayed into a very fine mist-like liquid bead by the high-speed two-fluid atomizer on the top of the tower, and it can be dried into a finished product in a very short time after parallel contact with hot air.
4. The finished product is continuously output from the bottom of the drying tower and the cyclone separator.
5. Exhaust gas is evacuated by an induced draft fan.