Unlike -55°C freeze dryer lyophilizer, Hawach’s -75°C in-situ commercial freeze dryer for sale uses silicone oil for heating, which has higher temperature uniformity.
Feature of Hawach’s -75°C In-Situ Commercial Freeze Dryer for Sale
1. Lyophilization machine with silicone oil as the heating medium, can realize high-temperature uniformity.
2. Large scale freeze dryer, freezing and drying processes are carried out in situ, reducing tedious operation and realizing automation, suitable for large scale production.
3. The temperature difference of the tray is below 1°C.
4. Large scale freeze dryer with the strong water-capturing ability and short drying time.
5. Touch screen operation, real-time display of freeze-drying curve.
6. The cold trap of the lyophilization machine adopts external coil cooling, which has uniform ice catching, conducive to automatic electric defrosting.
7. Self-powered defrost function, keeps the lyophilization machine clean and makes it durable.
8. Industrial scale freeze dryer with French Taikang compressor, large refrigeration capacity with the lowest temperature — -75 degrees centigrade.
9. Noise-free lyophilization machine.
10. The Independent water release valve and inflation valve can be filled with nitrogen or inert gas after drying to extend the shelf life of the material.
11. Large scale freeze dryer with the built-in industrial operating system, fast response, and large memory.
12. USB-equipped lyophilization machine, able to facilitate data download.
13. Optional: vacuum adjustment, other vacuum pumps, eutectic point testing, T type, and bottle hanging type.
Why Choose -75°C In-Situ Commercial Freeze Dryer for Sale
When freezing the ice or other solvents in the product during sublimation, the product temperature drops, which slows down the sublimation speed. In order to increase the speed and shorten the drying time, the product must be properly heated.
1. The temperature control accuracy of the silicone-oil lyophilization machine is higher than that of the electric heating, and the temperature uniformity is also higher with shorter drying time.
2. Silicone oil heating can raise and lower the temperature of the tray separator during the sublimation and drying stage, but the temperature of the electric heating can only be increased.